The Synxgeli Gel Power Insoles are ideal to cushion, protect and relieve the soft tissue and joints of the foot against impact.
- Specifically designed to cushion, protect and relieve the soft tissue and joints of the foot against impact
- Softer and thicker for comfort and shock absorption
- Optimal cushioning, protection and relief during sporting and physical activities
- Shock absorption and cushioning of the heel and arch area
- Strength and stability under the arch of the foot
- Should you require more support or alignment of your body we would highly recommend the Synxsole Everyday or Kids insoles
Made from premium materials including:
- Polyurethane (PU) foam
- Polyurethane (PU) gel
- Thermoplastic urethane (TPU)
- Please be advised that no liability is accepted for inappropriate use of the insole
- Synxgeli Gel Power Insoles are not custom made and therefore may not be suitable for all foot types and needs
- Any modifications to the product may void any warranty
USA & Canada Shipping
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $29.99 for USA and Canada orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Products will be dispatched within two (2) working days of processing your order.
1. You can expect delivery within 2-10 working days, depending on your location within the USA and Canada.
2. Express shipping available for additional fee.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
|S||5 – 7.5||4 – 6.5||34 – 38||37 - 39||3–5||5-6|
|M||8 – 10.5||7–9||38 – 42||39 – 43||6 – 8||7 - 10|
|L||> 10.5||> 9||> 42||> 43||> 8||> 10|
To clean your Synxsole orthotics, we recommend:
- Using either a eucalyptus or tea tree foot spray or wipe them gently with a damp cloth
- Do not saturate the orthotic or immerse it in water
- NEVER put your Synxsole orthotic in the washing machine or dryer
Other care instructions:
- Keep dry at all times
- If they get wet, leave to air dry
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Please, don’t bend or fold