Best Selling Compression Sleeves | Discover Relief and Mobility with our Foot and Ankle Compression Sleeves.
✅ Reduce Swelling
✅ Alleviate Pain
✅ Improve Blood Circulation
✅ Ease Plantar Fasciitis
✅ Support Arch & Heel
✅ Relieve Achilles Tendonitis
Stay active and pain-free with every step 👣
Our Foot & Ankle Compression Sleeves are the best solution to reduce pain and swelling in your feet and ankles, whilst enjoying all-day comfort with our breathable and lightweight fabric that can be worn under socks.
The TGA approved, Class 2 Medical Compression Stocking provides exceptional support, with 23-32 mmHg compression.
Crafted from 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex for superior support. Each pack contains one pair of sleeves.
- Our Foot & Ankle Sleeves provide a snug fit for maximum support. If you have a wider or swollen foot or fall on the edge of our sizing chart, we recommend selecting the next size up.
- To ensure a proper fit, we recommend stretching the sleeve out several times before wearing it. Begin by bunching the sleeve like a sock, then slip it over your ankle, adjusting the top and bottom until it feels comfortable.
- We advise gradually wearing the socks over a short period to adapt to the new compression.
- Please choose your size carefully, as we do not offer exchanges due to hygiene reasons.
- Remember to check with a healthcare professional if you have arterial or venous disease, and consult a medical professional if symptoms persist.
- If you have any sizing inquiries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review our fitting instructions video to ensure the best fit and comfort. We recommend gradually wearing the sleeve over time to adjust to the compression.
Whilst the compression socks need to be a firm fit, please ensure the product is not too tight or restricting blood flow. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If you have arterial or venous disease, please check with your medical professional prior to using. Please consult your medical professional if symptoms persist.