Synxsole Kids orthotics help support your child through the changes their growing feet endure, providing optimal cushioning and support for their feet to effectively manage many common childhood foot conditions.
Our Synxsole Kids orthotics for kids:
- Developed to help support your child through the changes their growing feet endure
- Supports a full range of activities
- Fit into a wide range of footwear, including school, casual and sporting shoes
- Provides optimal cushioning and support for your child’s feet to effectively manage many common conditions including Sever’s disease, growing pains, knee pain, arch pain, heel pain and leg pain
- Are designed by Australian podiatrists
- Shock absorption increases comfort and shock absorption whilst maintaining flexibility
- Slimline design fit into a wider range of footwear due to reduced thickness/bulk
- Anti-slip cover reduces slip within the shoe and maximises comfort
- Trim to size for an accurate fit into your footwear. Cut to Fit instructions
- Low arch height allows the arch of the foot to pass through its normal range of motion
- Inconspicuous – plain, dark colouring to limit any anxiety a self-conscious child might experience; just like the grown-ups wear!
- Antimicrobial material for optimum hygiene
- Made from the highest-grade materials
- No liability is accepted for inappropriate use of the orthotic.
- Synxsole orthotics are not custom made and therefore may not be suitable for all foot types and needs.
- Please consult your healthcare professional should there be any issues.
- Any modifications to the product may void any warranty.
USA & Canada Shipping
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $29.99 for USA and Canada orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Products will be dispatched within two (2) working days of processing your order.
1. You can expect delivery within 2-10 working days, depending on your location within the USA and Canada.
2. Express shipping available for additional fee.
Before purchasing, please look closely at the dimensions provided as your best indication when selecting size for your Synxsole orthotic. Shoe sizes can vary considerably between brands and countries.
To clean your Synxsole orthotics, we recommend:
Using either a eucalyptus or tea tree foot spray or wipe them gently with a damp cloth
- Do not saturate the orthotic or immerse it in water
- NEVER put your Synxsole orthotic in the washing machine or dryer
Other care instructions:
- Keep dry at all times
- If they get wet, leave to air dry
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Please, don’t bend or fold