Best Selling Foot and Ankle Compression Socks that reduce swelling, relieve pain and assist in healing after ankle sprains and strains.
Ankle sleeves can also assist in improving circulation and relieving osteoarthritis pain in the foot and ankle.
Class 2 Compression Stocking
- Specifically designed to aid in the relief of plantar fasciitis, heel pain, arch pain, Achilles pain and ankle pain
- Provide compression
- Reduce swelling & inflammation
- Relieves pain
- Improves circulation
- Promotes healing and recovery
- Made of breathable, lightweight fabric
- Can be worn under socks, overnight or throughout the day
- Designed to be a very snug fit to ensure they provide you with the maximal support.
- If you have a wider or swollen foot, or on the cusp of our sizing chart we recommend you go up to the next size.
- We recommend stretching the sleeve out several times before putting it on. Bunch the sleeve (much like a sock) then slip over to your heel first and then adjust the top and bottom of the sleeve until it feels comfortable.
- We recommend you watch this quick 35 second video on how to fit your sleeve.
- We encourage you to gradually wear it in over a short space of time as you adjust to the new compression.
- Choose your size carefully as there’s no exchange permitted due to hygiene reasons.
If you have any questions regarding the sizing please contact us at email@example.com