1. Sales / Discounts / Promotions
All advertised sales, discounts and promotions are as per conditions listed below.
- Sale / discount value will be as advertised, and only applicable on the SynxBody online website.
- Discounts are automatically applied at checkout, unless coupon code is provided.
- For promotions that are buy a certain number of products and get third item free (third item free will be the same value of other items in cart or cheaper); the total number of items must be added to the cart (ie buy 2, get third free... three items must be added to the cart to receive the third cheapest item free).
- Sale runs for the advertised period only.
- Shipping costs are calculated after discount is applied.
- Free Shipping promotions are for Australian orders only and for the advertised period. Unless otherwise stated, free shipping is for retail products only (not practitioner).
- Not applicable with bundled & already discounted products.
- SynxBody reserves the right to consolidate multiple orders into a single shipment to the same address and customer.
SynxBody reserves the right to cancel any promotions or offers at their own discretion, with no notice required.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the SynxBody Online Shop, we will place a correction on the SynxBody Online Shop content area.
3. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, competitions, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of SynxBody and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of SynxBody. SynxBody does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
All care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
5. Unacceptable orders
SynxBody reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
6. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- SynxBody disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
- SynxBody, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis
- If SynxBody becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, SynxBody’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following: In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
7. Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your web browser and the SynxBody Online Shop will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser. You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the SynxBody Online Shop team with authorised access to that information. As noted your credit card details are not visible to the members of the SynxBody Online Shop team.
8. Stock availability
SynxBody will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the SynxBody Online Shop. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
- Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
However, where a product becomes permanently unavailable and that item is ordered by you before SynxBody has withdrawn that item from the SynxBody Shop, SynxBody will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order.
9. Delivery standards
SynxBody will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all domestic orders within 2-10 business days from receipt of order (depending on your location in Australia).
Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations.
All delivery timeframes are an estimate only, and are subject to national or international delivery delays, which are beyond SynxBody's control.
10. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions: If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied.
Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, SynxBody will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided.
In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect however, SynxBody will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
11. Overseas Orders
SynxBody will not convert the total price of orders into other currencies. Your credit card or PayPal® account will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD) and the card company will convert the charges at their proposed exchange rate at time the order is processed.
Customers outside of Australia may also be liable for any customs, import duty, permits, product restrictions and all local requirements. SynxBody will not be liable for any costs associated with customs policies; be advised that customs policies vary from country to country. Please refer to the Customs Tariff Act 1995 for tariff classifications, duty rates and other concessions and exemptions that may apply to your goods. Any product returns due to non-payment of customs or taxes will be refunded in full minus all costs incurred.
13. Refund policy
All products sold by SynxBody must be free from defects. You can return an item to us if it’s faulty. To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the SynxBody Online Shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required. If the product is assessed to be faulty, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
INSOLES / ORTHOTICS
Synxsole Everyday orthotics and Synxgeli Power insoles, must have been worn for a minimum of at least 14 days to provide optimal opportunity for comfort.
Request for refund must be made online and received prior to 30 days expiry of original receipt date.
Purchased on SynxBody website
To arrange a refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the SynxBody Online Shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of receiving refund request. To arrange returning your orthotics, please visit our returns and exchange page.
Please return your products in the original post box (not satchel) your item arrived in to ensure it arrives back to us in good condition with no damage to product packaging.
Purchased from a pharmacy or retail outlet
If you purchased the product from a pharmacy or other retail outlet, you will need to liaise with them direct to arrange a refund.
OTHER PRODUCTS / RANGES
Due to hygiene reasons, we are not permitted to refund or exchange our other product ranges (Synxgeli, Synxplus, Synxlace and Synxeaze) - unless of course they are faulty. Customers are reminded to choose carefully and always check the sizing guides provided with each product.
14. Change of mind returns
We do not offer change of mind refunds and returns on SynxBody products.
15. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. SynxBody will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia and the Federal Court of Australia.
17. Third party websites
The SynxBody Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, SynxBody does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does SynxBody provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
18. Links to SynxBody website
If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from SynxBody. To seek approval, please email SynxBody’s team email@example.com. The following information will be required to assess your request:
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- a brief description of your website
- the reason that you wish to establish a link.
19. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
When you purchase Synxsole Orthotics or Synxgeli Power Insoles your comfort is guaranteed. If our insoles do not provide you with the level of comfort advertised or expected, please return the goods to your original place of purchase within 30 days for a full refund (conditions apply).
If you purchased through a retail store, please take the product(s) back to the store with your original receipt for a full refund.
If you purchased through our website, please complete the online form, on our returns and exchange page and follow the instructions to obtain a refund.
Please note, we are unable to honour this guarantee if the conditions outlined on the Returns and Exchange page are non-compliant, nor if the original receipt or proof of purchase is not supplied.
We love our products and we hope you do too! All enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.