Gel Bunion Shields - 2 pack
The Synxgeli Bunion Shield can cushion, protect and relieve soft tissue and the big toe joint from unwanted stress, providing optimal comfort and pain relief.
- Ideal for bunion deformities and overlapping first or second toes
- Cushion, protect and relieve soft tissue and the big toe joint from unwanted stress
- Optimal comfort and pain relief
- Made from soft polyurethane (PU) gel
- No returns or exchanges permitted on gel products due to hygiene reasons
Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, orders may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible.
Domestic / Australia
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $50.00 (AUD) for Australian domestic orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $150.00 (AUD) for international orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Please refer to our full Shipping Policy page for more information.
- DPdina p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGel bunion shields
Very comfortable and easy to put on very happy with productSynxBody Online2 years agoWe appreciate your feedback and glad that you are finding them easy to use. - Warm Regards Team SynxBody
- EWEdward W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 years agoGel Bunion review
at the start it seemed to be OK but after a week I developed a skin rash on my big toeSynxBody Online2 years agoHi Edward, Thank you for your feedback. Whilst we haven't heard of this happening before it could possibly be that you skin is sensitive to one of the materials or some type of heat rash. We hope this is an isolated incident for you and you can continue to wear them to gain the maximum benefit. You could possibly try popping some powder between the shield and your toe. Thanks so much - Team Synxsole