Synxlace no-tie laces are suitable for everyone of any age and for all activities including running, cycling, hiking and walking.
Each pack comes with two elastic shoelaces (length 1.25m each), 4 lace tips and 4 x lace grips for you to lace as an innee (invisible) or outee (visible) look.
- Use for all activities including running, cycling, hiking and walking
- Suitable for kids, adults, elderly and individuals unable to tie shoelaces
- Super easy to install - refer to this link for instructions or watch this video.
- Wide range of colours
- No returns or exchanges permitted due to hygiene reasons
Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, orders may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible.
Domestic / Australia
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $50.00 (AUD) for Australian domestic orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $150.00 (AUD) for international orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Please refer to our full Shipping Policy page for more information.
- KHKorryn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSuch a lifesaver for my little ones
I bought a number of different laces for my youngsters who haven’t quite grasped the tying their school shoe laces concept yet and they are a sanity saver. Great lengths and easy to follow instructions. I’m now going to get some extras for my own shoes and my Mum who has trouble bending down to do her laces. Such a great product - thanks SynxLace ❤️SynxBody Online1 month agoHi Korryn Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our No Tie Elastic Laces. We love hearing from our customers and how much they love SynxBody products! We are glad to hear that these laces have alleviated the hassle for your little ones and the preparation for school is slightly more stress free. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and wish you a lovely day. All the best The Synxbody Team
- TOTracey-Lee O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNo ties
Great to use. Easy to set in your shoe. And they stay put!SynxBody Online9 months agoHi Tracey-Lee Thanks so much for your feedback on our laces we're glad you love them as much as we do (so very convenient) - Team SynxBody!
- JDJennifer de S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year agoNo Tie Elastic Laces
Good. Would prefer larger print instructions.SynxBody Online1 year agoHi Jennifer, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry you found the print too small to read on our packaging. Have you visited our website with instructions? https://synxbody.com.au/pages/synxlace... you may find this a little more helpful and easier to read. Let me know if you'd like us to send you out an information sheet you can print which will have detailed instructions on it. If so, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be delighted to send these out to you. Warm regards, Team SynxBody
- NENorman E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was disappointed with the laces and have only used
one pair as that pair is just suitable
- DBDebra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAll tied up
I recently suffered a paralysed arm in an accident. Not wishing to fall over untied laces I purchased several pairs of Synxlaces. Just amazing. Safe, secure and easy to fit. Synxlaces kept me on the road to independence despite my disability. Thank you.