According to our ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’* if your product was purchased from this website, we will happily refund the purchase price of your Synxsole orthotics within 30 days if you are not 100% happy with them.
Please note that all insoles can take a period of time to settle in before feeling comfortable. If initial discomfort is experienced, we recommend wearing for a few hours at a time to gradually wear them in.
To obtain your refund, please follow the below process:
Purchased from a pharmacy or retail outlet
- You will need to return your product direct to the store of purchase to obtain a refund / exchange.
Purchased from Synxbody website
- Please refer below to Terms and Conditions to ensure your eligibility.
- Complete the online below form.
- Return the orthotics to us (via the post at your cost) to this address:
Synxbody, PO Box 42, Hamilton Hill WA 6963.
- Products must be returned in a cardboard box (not satchel) to protect the product packaging (ideally the same box your order arrived in).
- Include in the parcel, your receipt / proof of purchase.
- Print out a copy of the completed form (emailed to you) and place in the parcel.
Once we have received your returned insoles with receipt / proof of purchase, we will refund you the full purchase amount into your nominated bank account within 2 weeks of receiving refund request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To qualify for the 30 Day Comfort Guarantee:
- Insoles must have been worn for a minimum of at least 14 days to provide optimal opportunity for comfort.
- Request for refund must be made and received prior to 30 days expiry of original receipt date.
- Our 30 day Comfort Guarantee only applies to Synxsole Everyday and Kids insoles, and Synxgeli Power Insoles.