Returns and Exchanges
According to our ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’* if your product was purchased from this website, we will happily refund the purchase price of your Synxsole or Synxgeli orthotics within 30 days if you are not 100% happy with them.
Please note that all insoles can take a period of time to settle in before feeling comfortable. If initial discomfort is experienced, we recommend wearing for a few hours at a time to gradually wear them in.
To qualify for the 30 Day Comfort Guarantee:
- Insoles must have been worn for a minimum of at least 14 days to provide optimal opportunity for comfort.
- Request for refund must be made and received prior to 30 days expiry of original receipt date.
- Our 30 day Comfort Guarantee only applies to Synxsole Everyday and Kids insoles, and Synxgeli Power Insoles.
To obtain your refund, please follow the below process:
- Purchased from a pharmacy or retail outlet
You will need to return your product direct to the store of purchase to obtain a refund / exchange.
- Purchased from Synxbody website
Please refer below to Terms and Conditions to ensure your eligibility.
Complete the online below form.
- Return the orthotics to us (via the post at your cost) to this address:
SynxBody, PO Box 42, Hamilton Hill, Western Australia, 6963.
- Products must be returned in a cardboard box (not satchel) to protect the product packaging (ideally the same box your order arrived in).
- Include in the parcel, your receipt / proof of purchase.
- Print out a copy of the completed form (emailed to you) and place in the parcel.
Once we have received your returned insoles with receipt / proof of purchase, we will refund you the full purchase amount into your nominated bank account within 2 weeks of receiving refund request.
OTHER SYNXBODY PRODUCTS
Due to hygiene reasons, we are not permitted to refund or exchange Synxgeli, Synxplus, Synxeaze or Synxlace products unless faulty.
Please choose carefully as we are unable to refund or exchange for a 'change of mind'.