Synxsole’s Trigger Point Massage Ball is ideal for athletes or anyone suffering from minor muscle aches and pains. It’s perfect for self-deep tissue massage and to help manage conditions such as plantar fasciitis, tightness, post-workout recovery and muscle trigger points.
- Trigger Point Massage Ball is an essential tool for athletes or anyone suffering from minor muscle aches and pains.
- Perfect for self-deep tissue massage
- Can aid in conditions such as plantar fasciitis, tightness, post-workout recovery and muscle trigger points
Many muscles can benefit from using this massage ball due to its versatile size. Muscles and conditions that you can use this on may include:
- Buttocks region including:
- Gluteus Minimum
- Gluteus Medius
- Gluteus Maximus
- Apply pressure to the muscle against a floor, wall or other hard surface and either sustaining it or using cross-frictional type massage over the muscle/trigger point
- Sometimes the use of a massage ball can be uncomfortable, depending on the patient, their condition and its severity
- If you’re unsure about how much force to apply, begin gently and start with shorter treatments (<15 seconds), slowly working up to longer as tolerated
- No returns or exchanges permitted due to hygiene reasons
- One size (8 cm)
- We recommend hand washing the product with warm water and soap followed by air drying
Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, orders may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible.
Domestic / Australia
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $50.00 (AUD) for Australian domestic orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $150.00 (AUD) for international orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Please refer to our full Shipping Policy page for more information.