We have designed Synxsole® Pro Everyday Orthotics to support your patient’s feet and lower limbs through a full range of activities.
Synxsole® Pro are unlike any other orthotic on the market. With its uniquely moulded, two-part, slimline design, Synxsole® Pro fits into a wide range of footwear, including women’s fashion shoes, industrial footwear and sporting shoes.
We have selected materials to provide optimum cushioning, shock absorption and support for your patient’s feet to effectively manage many common conditions including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, Morton’s neuroma, heel pain, ankle pain, knee pain, leg pain, hip pain and lower back pain.
- Higher-density device – Materials selected to increase durability and stability of the device. It is also easier to adjust and respond better to our Synx-Rx® range.
- Shock Absorbing – Materials selected to increase comfort and shock absorption whilst maintaining flexibility.
- Slimline Design – Reduced thickness/bulk. Allows the orthotic to fit into a wider range of footwear.
- Anti-slip Cover – Reduces slip within the shoe and maximises comfort.
- Cut to Size – Trim for an accurate fit into your footwear. Cut to Fit instructions
- Low arch height – Allows the arch of the foot to pass through its normal range of motion
- Antimicrobial Material – Selected for optimum hygiene
- Slim Cut – Trim for a slim 3/4 fit into high-heeled or court shoes.
Synxsole® prefabricated orthotics are made from the highest grade materials. Please be advised that no liability is accepted for inappropriate use of the orthotic.
Synxsole® orthotics are not custom made and therefore may not be suitable for all foot types and needs. Please consult your healthcare professional should there be any issues. Any modifications to the product may void any warranty.
Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, orders may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible.
Domestic / Australia
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $50.00 (AUD) for Australian domestic orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
*FREE shipping offer applies to retail purchases only and must be over the value of $150.00 (AUD) for international orders (except when special or promotional shipping offers are advertised).
Please refer to our full Shipping Policy page for more information.